ccfl lcd laptop repair help, pics attached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ccfl lcd laptop repair help, pics attached

this lcd first started showing green lines horizontal ,with flickrs then one day stopped showing rest of the screen , now it just like in the pic , i can see mouse at top,also the icons at right end of screen , i also tried to look around the cable wires ,adn loosened it ,but its the same result . i tried the flex test , the monitor changes to white ,and different colours, but dint show the actual picture , external monitor vga connection is good, so please guide me what next to do . please verify the pics, thank you .
    Attached Files

Re: ccfl lcd laptop repair help, pics attached

i searched about what to do with this, some said its cable , or need to just replace the lcd whole , hope here some can give some guidance about repairs , thank you again.

Comment

Hi
      it looks like LCD is dead

Comment

thank you for replying, anything can be done other than replacing the whole set ?

Comment

Its the COFF bonding brooken between screen and logic board of lcd. You need to remove all the COFF, rebuild the traces, put new COFF. This process requires COFF binding machine. So simply replace the whole screen.

Comment

thank you @mcplslg123 ,i was thinking the same thing, is it possible ,it was due to inverter heat damaged this ?,because it was pretty hot to touch those days ,i thought its pretty normal or such ..

Comment

Working...
            X