how many of us a white roof

I've only ever seen one fabia with a white roof on the roads.

wondering how many have actually got it on their car, or have got their own style on their new fabia?:)

I've got a rain-spotted roof, but that doesn't count! I've seen one Fabia at my dealers with a white roof and it did look good (rest of the car was blue). I must admit that I can't imagine it looking right on the estate, more suited to the hatch.

The only styling bits I went for were mudflaps and sill protectors. The sill protectors do look good.

Jo

My Octavia has a white roof :P

seriously though, I've seen a few around and it only looks good with some colours, plus as a £350 option it is far too much for what is basically a sheet of vinyl with a black rubber trim stuck on the edge of the roof to hide the stickers edge.

The photoshops look great!! Especially the red one with the checkered frontwings!

I considered a red one with a white roof, but I thought it might look a bit "girly".. so I got a white one instead

Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Two months ago I bought a 1.2 70 BHP Level 2 Black Magic with white roof. I spotted it on my local dealer's forecourt (unregistered) and thought it looked cool, the contrast between the shiny black bodywork and white roof really worked.

Anyway the sales guy spotted me admiring it and later that morning I was trading in my two year old stone grey 1.2 ambiente. I hadn't intended to buy a new car that day but the excellent deal made financial sense!

Anyway I love the look of the car especially with the antares alloys you get with the level 2. The curious thing is I would not have chosen a black (or white) car if ordering one!

I've yet to see another white roof'd fabia on the road yet, in my opinion black is the best colour combination to go with it!

Long John

• 3 years later...

i know this is an old thread , but i've got a 57 plate black fabia 2 with a white roof and wing mirrors , got it in botley ,problem is people keep thinking its a mini ! test drove and mini and it was horrible swear inside is smaller than any of the ka's i've owned .

My Octavia has a white roof :p

seriously though, I've seen a few around and it only looks good with some colours, plus as a �350 option it is far too much for what is basically a sheet of vinyl with a black rubber trim stuck on the edge of the roof to hide the stickers edge.

its not vinyl, my black roof isnt anyway so dont see why the white one would be. I know this as its just been resprayed.

i know this is an old thread , but i've got a 57 plate black fabia 2 with a white roof and wing mirrors , got it in botley ,problem is people keep thinking its a mini ! test drove and mini and it was horrible swear inside is smaller than any of the ka's i've owned .

Get the same comments with our red/white roof Fabia - "I like your mini....".