Paint Colour?

About to paint my car and initially decided on Pacific Blue with a white roof and white wing mirrors. 

Now feeling slightly more adventurous and came across this rendering of a Yeti with racing stripes. 

Pretty sure I'm not interested in the stripes, but I absolutely love the colour they are sitting on. 

Can anyone tell me what specific blue that is or even better still, what the colour code is. 

The colour is a rather bold, but not over the top blue which would stand out without overpowering the cars aesthetics.

A fresh modern colour to jazz up the Fabia's overall rather sedate design architecture. 

Otherwise, is there a means by which one can match the colour (app, tool I don't know of) directly from this render. 

Thanks as always for any help. 

Screenshot_2017-04-26-07-49-18.png

Edited by Nisko

I believe it's the paint code for the Mark 3 which I'm looking for. 

Seems to be slightly different form the Mark 2...The Mark 3 fabia is bluer, deeper. 

In other words, like the paint in second pic though my car is a Mark 2 Fabia