Fabia vrs green or black roof?

Lew145

Hi all so just wanting a bit of opinions on getting my fabia MK2 vrs roof wrapped in gloss black. The local company that seems a decent place is quoting around 240 Inc vat for wrapping the roof  150 and then 50 for the spolier 

Firstly should i do it cost aside as it would look like one of the options that was factory options and it would suit the black pillars too. Or does the green roof look better. I've decided both for cost reasons and scratched showing up not to get the wheels painted black. Here is a pic of mine and one with  a black roof for comparison.( Not my pic) Cheers for any thoughts. Also is it a reasonable price for a good gloss black roof and wing/lip wrap?

Regards

Lew

Skoda-Fabia-vRS-hatchback-review-2013-8471.jpg

IMG_20191208_085210603.jpg

Edited by Lew145

50 minutes ago, Madvlad65 said:

I'm biased cos that the colour of mine recently blacked out the chrome grill surrounding and added a couple of New badges will probably go for the black headlights think there off the monty

They were an optional upgrade from the factory know as the "Black pack"

Monte lights are slightly different.

17 hours ago, Lew145 said:

Cheers for the reply so far, anyone changed theirs is have any other thoughts, got thet different ideas so far lol

355CD0FE-7672-45F2-94BE-04E44B52333E.thumb.jpeg.5b56bcda939bdb1491cb21e0172cd060.jpeg

I've got 18's lying there to go on so mine will be up for sale come the better weather.

Cheers for the info.didint realize there was a black pack.so did a bit of digging there's apparently 3 levels of black pack not sure where mine fit's in a got black roof/spoiler/ mirror caps/alloys but had chrome grill surrounding????

1 hour ago, Madvlad65 said:

Cheers for the info.didint realize there was a black pack.so did a bit of digging there's apparently 3 levels of black pack not sure where mine fit's in a got black roof/spoiler/ mirror caps/alloys but had chrome grill surrounding????

What plate is yours? I’m sure all pre 2011 or 12 cane standard with the silver grill unless you paid extra.

6 minutes ago, Madvlad65 said:

Yeah think your right just watched the original advert on u tube that has the chrome surrounding grill

£15-20 to spray them parts yourself bud, pretty easy and  can be done in a weekend if you take your time.

I've wrapped a couple of things in the past and never got it quite perfect , Would love to give it go but large areas put me off, Fu*k knows how one would go about doing the roof.

Always the option of tinting your headlights if you want to go down that route. 

Edited by Mickmartin
  • Like 1