Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate

VistaIconsPack2Ultimate.0.jpg

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate is set for all needs in Vista-like Icons. Include Pack for developers, PNG's Pack, IconPackager Theme and Patch for system files. Visit Kudesnick.blogspot.com. Enjoy Vista now!

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate for Developers

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate for Developers is the greatest pack of Vista and Longhorn icons, total 840 icons! More only in Microsoft (and it's not fact ;) ). Iclude icons from Microsoft Windows Vista February CTP Build 5308, previous versions of Windows Vista (Longhorn), Windows Live Messenger 8, Windows Defender beta 2, Windows Media Player 11, Microsoft Expression Graphic Designer January CTP (codename Acrylic) and Media Center (from WinVista). Most of icons contain of 16x, 24x, 32x, 48x (8- and 32-bit) and 256x (32-bit) formats, but pack also include about 200 icons (in the end of list) that have formats only up to 32x or only 16x. They are also can be relevant by developers.

You can use these icons in your projects for free, but you must notify me of icons using and add my credits.

Download (23.1 Mb)

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate - System Patch

Patch created by Kudesnick (resource files) and Aero from AeroXP.net (compiling and scripting).

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate - System Patch will replace standart Windows XP to Vista icons! It modify about 70 windows system files, iclude such a big icon libraries as Shell32.dll, Netshell.dll and Wmploc.dll and many others. This patch make your Windows Media Player taskbar pane like in Windows Vista.

After installing you can go to Folder Options and change icons for some files, for example change it for PNG-image system file now include icon for this image format (see file ...system32\shimgvw.dll, last icon) or for MSI and MSP (icons for these file types you can find in Shell32.dll). Setup also will install Icon Cache rebuilder and will repaire your system files after updating.

No more XP icons!

If you plan to use this patch in transformation pack, than contact with me.

Download (8.29 Mb)

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate - PNG Version

The greatest pack of Vista and Longhorn source PNG's, total 400 images. Some pictures are unique and you never see them before. Package consist of 18 groups for easy search a necessary icon: Alerts, Applications, Blanks, Clocks, Control Panel, Devices, Disks, Displays, Faxes & Printers, File Types, Folders, Games, Hardware, Internet & Network, Mailing, Media, Users, Writing. All images have sizes 96x up to 256x (32-bit). Attention! You can not use these PNG's with programms like Stardock IconPackager or another. Windows doesn't support images as icons.

You can use these images in your projects for free, but you must notify me of its using and add my credits.

Download (15.1 Mb)

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate - Icon Themes

The theme are based on icons from Microsoft Windows Vista February CTP Build 5308 and all missing icons were created. All icons from these themes you also can find in Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate for Developers. Just use it!

Download (1.29 Mb) - IconPackager Theme

Download (0.91 Mb) - IconTweaker Theme

Download (0.84 Mb) - TuneUp WinStyler Icon Style

Edited by Kudesnick

how 1 possibly make these compatible with xp pro?

Download IconPackager Theme and install it. You also can use it with previous versions of Windows (2000, Me)

I've been trying to download the largest pack from rapidshare, but I continually get a 'download session invalid' message. It's a problem with my ISP which I've suffered before. Even going through a proxy now no longer seems to work. I don't suppose, as requested above above, that the author or anyone would be willing to host them somewhere else, at least for a short time?

I've been trying to download the largest pack from rapidshare, but I continually get a 'download session invalid' message. It's a problem with my ISP which I've suffered before. Even going through a proxy now no longer seems to work. I don't suppose, as requested above above, that the author or anyone would be willing to host them somewhere else, at least for a short time?

They really look nice, but I've got the exact same issue...mirrors, anyone?

Uploaded to Filefront.com

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate - IconPackager Theme (VIPv2_IP.ip) (1,331 KB)

Click!

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate for Developers (VIPv2_DEV.exe) (23.1 MB)

Click!

Vista Icons Pack v2.0 Ultimate - PNG Version (VIPv2_PNG.exe) (15.1 MB)

Click!

:)

Edited by Gabnoj

Purely out of interest, on the developers pack, I get quite a few blank icons. Does anyone else have that problem, or is my download just corrupted? The png pack is great. I don't remember ever seeing such a comprehensive set of vista icons.

Nice icon set. :) What application did you use to make the exe?

WinRAR with my Vista WinRAR Theme (look at Kudesnick.blogspot.com)

Purely out of interest, on the developers pack, I get quite a few blank icons. Does anyone else have that problem, or is my download just corrupted? The png pack is great. I don't remember ever seeing such a comprehensive set of vista icons.

What number of icons?

Actually around half of them are blank. I downloaded from Filefront, because Rapidshare doesn't work for me. I've downloaded twice and same result so I don't think it's the download.

Actually around half of them are blank. I downloaded from Filefront, because Rapidshare doesn't work for me. I've downloaded twice and same result so I don't think it's the download.

Starting Icon 610.ico icons have no 48x formats (later 32x format), so try to make icons shown in 16x.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Actually, it's just random icons. I'm looking at them in list view, and I've tried to open them with axialis, but the corrupted ones just show as a completely blank icon. I can see that the latter ones are in 16x16 format only, but most of those are actually fine. I wonder if anything happened during the upload. I've downloaded a third time, but the result is the same, and it's the same icons missing, so I can only think it might be a problem witht the uploaded file.

Sorry to go on, because it's obvious you've put a lot of time collating these and making an installer, but I'm sure it's just a small problem with the file, probably having happened during the upload.

Actually, it's just random icons. I'm looking at them in list view, and I've tried to open them with axialis, but the corrupted ones just show as a completely blank icon. I can see that the latter ones are in 16x16 format only, but most of those are actually fine. I wonder if anything happened during the upload. I've downloaded a third time, but the result is the same, and it's the same icons missing, so I can only think it might be a problem witht the uploaded file.

Sorry to go on, because it's obvious you've put a lot of time collating these and making an installer, but I'm sure it's just a small problem with the file, probably having happened during the upload.

Let's wait while this pack will published in joejoe.biz